Monday, October 11, 2010

Doggie Style

Christmas is only 75 days away, so it's time to start thinking of what to get for your four legged babies! There are a couple things I have come across that are in my opinion a must have for your pet.

My first find is not only cool, but it's practical too. It's a dog collar from SurvivalStraps.com , these collars are made from military paracords and come in a wide array of colors. The neat thing is proceeds go to The Wounded Soldier Projects, also if you ever find yourself in a situation where you need a rope, all you have to do and unravel the collar. I will definitely be getting one of these for all 3 of my dogs!

The second find comes from fetchingtags.net, these tags are a little pricey but they are super cute! They are handmade and hand stamped with your pets information, also you can chose from one of their clever tag-lines or with one you come up with. Even if you don't have a pet of your own this would make a perfect gift for the pet lover in your life, I know I'd love to get one for one of my babies!


So there are a couple ideas to get ya goin, and a bag of treats from my homemade dog treat collection is a great addition to any pet present! If y'all come across any cute pet gift idea just give me a hollar, I'd love to hear from ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment