Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Well, I made it to my 28th year

Today is my 28th birthday, and honestly I'm feeling quite indifferent. Last year a month before my birthday my granmother passed away, then this year my sweet dog Daisy Mae passed away also. So that's two birthdays in a row that something unbearably sad happened, I can't help but wonder what next year will bring. I know that's no way to think, but it keeps popping into my head.

Remember when you were little and you looked forward to your birthday! I would start planning what them I was going to have six months in advance, my top 5 favorite themes; 1) 7yro-New Kids On The Block, 2) 9yro-90210, 3) 5yro-SheRah, 4) 3yro-CareBears, 5) 8yro-Party at Burger King...Those were so much fun!

So I'm going to put a smile on my face, and make the best out of today!!

1 comment:

  1. Girl says:

    Oh, I loved Care Bears & She-Ra! :)
    My 28th was just a few months ago and it seemed a little anticlimactic. Maybe we need to bring back theme-birthdays?

    I also wanted to say I'm very sorry to hear about Daisy Mae.

    ReplyDelete