Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello My Name is....

...Meg, I'm ten days from my 28th birthday, I grew up, and still live in a small beach town in southeastern North Carolina. Growing up I couldn't wait to leave my hometown, and I did leave for a while, then I came back. As much as I enjoyed a "bigger city" (30min north of my old stompin' ground) after a not so great marriage and a much welcomed divorce, I came home. I moved back in with my mom, who had recently taken on the care of her mother. Yes, there's 3 generations in this house, and as a good ole Girl Raised In The South, I've taken on the job of takin' care of granma. It's by no means my ideal situation but ya can't say no to family, right?

Between me and mom we have 4 dogs....I know that's a lot but I had 2 before moving back, so we just extended our  lil family. I'll go ahead and give ya'll a snipit of who they are, Bodie a 10yro mutt, Kula a 6yro Bulldog, Daisy Mae 8yro Black Lab, and the newest addition Max a 2yro Bloodhound Lab mix. I talk about them a lot so you've been warned!

With all that being said, I have a lot of opinions about everything & love giving advice. I may not always have the popular opinion, but that's just me and I'm not tiring to offend anyone! There may be times I bitch & complain about family or friends, when I do I may "protect" my post, just ask and I'll open it up to ya, unless I actually know you in 'real' life. This is more for my self preservation than anything else!!

Hope y'all enjoy my little blog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment